Latino Online Board Opportunities
Welcome to Latino Online Board Opportunities (LOBO), a free service of Latinos LEAD designed to assist California nonprofit organizations recruit highly qualified Latino professionals for governing board positions.
- Resourceful and resilient board members are essential as nonprofit organizations address the strategic, programming, and financial impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Latino professionals—many of whom have successfully overcome hurdles to achieve their own academic and professional success—stand ready to help nonprofit organizations address the unprecedented challenges facing the communities they serve.
- Latino board members can serve as trusted and authentic advocates and ambassadors to the Latino community.
Whether through forging strategic program alliances or by reaching untapped donor pools, Latino board members can bring new insights and networks to nonprofit leadership teams.
For more information on LOBO, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
For Nonprofit Organizations
- Post governing board opportunities
- Collaborate with Latinos LEAD to engage and recruit highly skilled board members who are motivated by your mission
- Fill your leadership team pipeline with local trusted ambassadors
- Bring new voices to your strategic decision-making
If you’re a nonprofit organization and you’ve already created a LOBO organization profile, click here to view or edit your profile.
For Latino Professionals
- Create an account now to pursue leadership roles that match your commitment to the community
- We will alert you to relevant governing board opportunities as they are posted
- Advance nonprofit missions and programs to support stronger communities in countless fields
- Expand your professional networks
- Acquire senior management and organizational governance skills that create value for all aspects of your career
Latinos LEAD offers LOBO and other programs with support from the Ford Foundation and the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.